First State Bank Online Banking
How Can Online Banking Help You?
Through Online Banking, you can manage eligible accounts from your home or office on a personal computer.
Online Banking can be used to conduct any of the following “On-line Financial Services”:
- Obtain balances and transaction histories on all eligible accounts enrolled in Online Banking*
- Transfer money between eligible accounts**
- Transfer money to pay First State Bank consumer loans, home equity loans, or certain other eligible loans
- Use Billpay to pay bills to any merchant, financial institution, or an individual with a U.S. address
- eStatements: view and print copies of your monthly bank statement
On-line Financial Services are available seven (7) days a week, twenty-four (24) hours a day.***
The following are examples of eligible accounts:
Already have at least one of these accounts with us? Enroll today!
*All account balances and transaction histories reflect activity through the close of the previous banking day.
**The number of transfers you can make from an account is limited as described in the applicable account agreement. In addition, if a hold is placed on any funds deposited in an eligible account, you may not transfer the portion of funds being held until that hold expires.
***At certain times, some or all of Online Banking or On-line Financial Services may not be available due to system maintenance or reasons beyond Institution's control. Institution does not warrant that Online Banking or On-line Financial Services will be available at all times. When unavailable, you may use an automated teller machine (“ATM”) or call our office to conduct your transactions.
On-line Financial Services transactions initiated prior to 4 PM (Eastern Time) on a banking day are posted to your account the same day. All transfers completed after 4 PM (Eastern Time), or on a non-banking day, will be posted the following banking day.