First State Bank Online Banking
How Can Online Banking Help You?
Through Online Banking, you can manage eligible accounts from your home or office on a personal computer.
Online Banking can be used to conduct any of the following “On-line Financial Services”:
- Obtain balances and transaction histories on all eligible accounts enrolled in Online Banking¹
- Transfer money between eligible accounts²
- Transfer money to pay First State Bank consumer loans, home equity loans, or certain other eligible loans
- Use Billpay to pay bills to any merchant, financial institution, or an individual with a U.S. address
- eStatements: view and print copies of your monthly bank statement. Enrollment is easy.
- Login to online banking
- Select an account
- Select Documents
- The online enrollment will guide you through the process of enrolling in eStatements
- Note: After enrollment, statements will be delivered electronically starting with next statement cycle
- Note: Statements are archived for 7 years
On-line Financial Services are available seven (7) days a week, twenty-four (24) hours a day.³
The following are examples of eligible accounts:
Already have at least one of these accounts with us? Enroll today!
Download The Mobile App Today
Apple, the Apple logo and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Pay works on Android devices running Android Lollipop 5.0 or above. Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.
Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Only compatible with qualifying devices.
¹All account balances and transaction histories reflect activity through the close of the previous banking day.
²The number of transfers you can make from an account is limited as described in the applicable account agreement. In addition, if a hold is placed on any funds deposited in an eligible account, you may not transfer the portion of funds being held until that hold expires.
³At certain times, some or all of Online Banking or On-line Financial Services may not be available due to system maintenance or reasons beyond Institution's control. Institution does not warrant that Online Banking or On-line Financial Services will be available at all times. When unavailable, you may use an automated teller machine (“ATM”) or call our office to conduct your transactions.
On-line Financial Services transactions initiated prior to 4 PM (Eastern Time) on a banking day are posted to your account the same day. All transfers completed after 4 PM (Eastern Time), or on a non-banking day, will be posted the following banking day.