- $200.00 minimum deposit required to open account.
- Interest paid quarterly.
- A fee of $2.00 will be assessed for each debit item in excess of three during the month.
- A fee of $2.00 will be assessed if balance falls below $100.00 during the month.
- Account may be closed if balance falls below $25.00.
- Fees are waived for full time students up to 22 years of age.
- No minimum deposit to open.
- Interest paid annually.
- Payroll deduction.
- Limited to one withdrawal.
- Checks mailed November 1st each year.
- $200.00 minimum deposit to open account.
- Interest credited quarterly.
- Penalties may be imposed on early withdrawals.
- A per item fee of $2.00 will be charged for each item paid in excess of three during a month.
Money Market Accounts - MMDA
- $2,500.00 minimum deposit to open account.
- Interest is credited monthly.
- A maintenance fee of $6.00 will be imposed every statement cycle unless you maintain either a minimum daily balance of $2,500 or a minimum average daily balance of $5,000 for the monthly cycle. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.
- A per item fee of $2.00 will be charged for each debit in excess of three during a statement cycle.